in 2020… you’ve been through so much beyond comprehension…
I salute You. It was a tough year for many people but for many spiritual sensitive people, it was a time to rekindle the inner flame of growth.
Take a deep breath for a moment and let yourself feel proud of who you are. It doesn’t matter if you lost your way over the year or used it to the best of your abilities. 2020 was a challenging year for all of us because of Coronavirus, period.
Our lives were changed this year, and we will still feel the effects for years to come. But we always have the opportunity to start again. Just as I teach in my mindfulness meditation classes,
New Year’s Eve is a time to release and to renew our dedication to our mind-body-spirit path.
Here is a little self-care list for your New Year’s Eve:
- Take time for yourself, you deserve it.
- Don’t stress over everyone’s happiness, and use this time to nourish yourself.
- Light a candle, meditate or take a bath and play your favorite music.
- Do restorative yoga, walk or move in some way.
You moved mountains this year! And even if in moments it doesn’t feel like it, 2021 is your time to plant seeds and watch them blossom.
Spiritually, it will be a year of continued transformation. Time for us to rise collectively and feel free or our internal limitations, fears, and traumas. We can do so together.
Here are New Year’s Declarations
I invite you to join me for a New Year’s session of Sound Healing & Relaxation with the Singing Bowls at 5:00 pm Central Time.
1. I release all the resentments, painful lessons of last year. I let the flowers of wisdom open up in my heart.
2. I invite my inner critic into the sacred temple of my heart. I invite my guides, and I allow healing to happen. Now, I officially promote you, inner critic, to the Guard of my mind. From now on, any negative destructive thought is your enemy. Make sure you protect me.
3. I am coming back to myself. I state my right to be Who I am. I state my right to connect with my Higher Self and fully embody my spiritual power.
4. I am grounded and fully supported.
5. I allow myself to see all my successes. I embody it. I am proud of myself.
6. I am deeply loved because I exist.
7. I am a Divine Being having a human experience.
Remember, inner peace begins the moment you take a deep breath and choose not to allow another person or event to control your thoughts. You are not what happened to you. You are what you choose to become in this moment. Let go, breathe, and begin again.
Thank you for being a part of the Peaceful Wellness Community!