February’s Theme is “Opening the Heart.”
We’ll open our heart to new experiences this month.
- We’ve added Guided Meditation classes to the schedule for February based on your survey responses. Here we will do various meditations to open our hearts: Loving-Kindness, Heart Chakra, Smiling to the Heart, Self-Compassion, Meditation on the Heart, Just Like Me, and others. Be sure to RSVP or Register for one of the Guided Meditation Classes. Mondays at 7 pm, Saturdays at 10:30 am and Sundays at 9:30 am See the Calendar for the scheduled classes.
- It doesn’t matter if you are new to meditation, need support or have been meditating for some time. Our meditations during class are guided by the facilitator and can be one of the following: Mindfulness, breath, loving-kindness, intention or affirmation, a journey to discover the inner self or an inner spirit guide, body scan, walking meditation on our portable labyrinth, or others. Some may be spent in silence and some sessions will include the Crystal Singing Bowls or Tibetan Singing Bowls.
- How about showing yourself some love by dealing with your stress and anxiety through yoga? Sarah will be offering a 4-week series on “Yoga for Stress & Anxiety” beginning Tuesday, February 5th.
- Now let’s talk Tea and Chocolate, mmmm… Why not indulge yourself for a great workshop by Lauri Lee. Come and enjoy an afternoon with two of life’s greatest pleasures! Held Saturday, February 16th at 1:00 pm. More details to come but you can hold your space here.
- Restore and Renew yourself on Sunday, February 10th with a new monthly feature, Sound Healing with Restorative Yoga
In this session, you will be bathed in the sound of the crystal singing bowls as let go of all worries and concerns with supportive and restorative yoga postures. Be sure to register as space is limited.
- In regard to our yoga classes —We are a body-positive, yoga-for-all space. Our classes are open to all bodies, all abilities, all levels are welcome. Variations of poses will be provided using props such as blocks, straps, chairs, walls, and bolsters.
- I plan to add a Monday evening yoga class at 5:30 pm soon since I received requests for another evening yoga. Stay tuned for when I will start that class. It will be before the Guided Meditation Class. It will be slow, gentle and meditative. Stay tuned for details when this class will start.
JUST ADDED – Starting February 18th, Monday night Gentle Yoga and Meditation class at 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm. This will be before the Guided Meditation class at 7:00 pm.
- Our January movie had to be moved to February, so the “Tuning In” movie is on February 23rd at 6:00 pm
- Thanks again to those who filled out our survey. If you haven’t, there is still time to do so. You can fill it out online here. I will be getting in touch with our winner of the $50 gift certificate on Friday, January 25th. I will also get in touch with those who were interested in mind, body & spirit coaching.
As always your feedback helps us to create these classes and those for the future.
We are looking for Reiki Masters and Practitioners
- We had a response for a Reiki share at the studio or even a Reiki class. I am not a Reiki master or practitioner myself as yet, but I would like to offer this since there was interest.
Questions? Other Feedback? Don’t Hesitate to Contact Me!